Save time and money, and experience a seamless transition to undergraduate success, by studying our International Year One course and the remainder of your degree with one visa.
Doing this means you will benefit from:
- Just one visa required for the whole length of your study
- Alternatives to IELTS for UKVI can be used to join the International Year One programme*
- No need for an additional IELTS test before joining your undergraduate degree
- No visa requirement to return home between the courses
- Work up to 20 hours per week
- Ideal for students who have exceeded their two years of pre-degree study in the UK
*IELTS or equivalent required, alternatives accepted include TOEFL iBT, Pearson, IGCSE, IB, HKDSE, India HSC (recognised board), Malaysia SPM, WAEC.
You will have the opportunity to continue your studies at Royal Holloway as an undergraduate after successfully completing your International Year One. This will require you to have met the required grades, and it is important to note that entry requirements are subject to change. You can discuss this with teachers once you reach the end of your course.
You can study one of the following undergraduate degrees: